My three year old has been very difficult for me?

I would like to know what you personally would do in this situation. I have a three year old girl, she just turned three years old. The last several months have been exhausting as she is very hyper active. She can't sit still for more than 10 seconds. Her hands and body are constantly moving, getting into... show more I would like to know what you personally would do in this situation. I have a three year old girl, she just turned three years old. The last several months have been exhausting as she is very hyper active. She can't sit still for more than 10 seconds. Her hands and body are constantly moving, getting into everything. She is literally bouncing off the walls. She is defiant especially in public. Anywhere that I go out into public she will completely ignore me, yell at me, throw massive tantrums- she refused to listen to anything I say when other people around. Every day is a struggle right now. I can tell her not to do something 20 times, and she will look at me and continue doing it. I don't want to spank her as she is so young but I'm at a loss of what to do. what would you do?
12 answers 12