Can I join the military with a history of this sport injury?

I’m a young guy and I was going to join the Marines right after high school. I was doing a lot of vigorous workouts and exercises to help me prepare for it. I did a workout program called P90X and I was getting real carried away and I was pushing myself, unfortunately. While I was doing squats with very heavy... show more I’m a young guy and I was going to join the Marines right after high school. I was doing a lot of vigorous workouts and exercises to help me prepare for it.
I did a workout program called P90X and I was getting real carried away and I was pushing myself, unfortunately. While I was doing squats with very heavy dumbbells, I tore a few pelvic muscles and a few nerves in my groin. The condition was called neuralgia. It took about 2 years for the nerves to completely heal and mend together again, and thankfully they did and all is normal.
I completely recovered from it and I’m a healthy, active guy and it’s as if I never had the injury. I go to the gym, I do military workouts/drills, and I’m real passionate. My current condition is great, and I have no other health problems.

I spoke to a recruiter and he said he’s seen guys with much worse conditions pass MEPS and get in. I just wanted to hear some more opinions until I have an appointment with him.
Thank you so much
Semper Fi!