Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 12 months ago

Why white men get mad when non white men bang their women?

I noticed white girls love black men ik this cause of my school is predominantly white and white girls are all over me asking me is it true black men have bbc,how they love black men and everything I slept with so many white women and I notice white men will frown from a far and even grin out of envy but are afraid to approach and confront me. I overheard couple white men complaining how black men always stealing their women lol so since it make them angry I'm gonna continue to sleep with their easy women to piss em off

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Ricky
    Lv 6
    12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Good I'm happy that's happening. It proves white women ain't racist and white men are 100% racist. It also proves white women will date any race as long as they have a banana. White guys are just jelous cuz they can't get laid and they are racist. I remember my GFS dad said I was a low life and a mexican but I own a bussines and I have my own home so I'm providing and making babies to her daughter. All my Hispanic cousins married a white girl. Why do we marry white girls? Cuz our options in Hispanic girls are limited. They all get married or have kids too early and they are all taken. Plus they are just a minority not the majority. Our biggest pool are white women. They are everywhere and there alot of single white girls everyday and everywhere. So that's why we don't have another opt but to go for them. Also they are hotter.

• David
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

You seem fixated on race.. Racist perhaps?

• 12 months ago

I think you live in your own little fantasy world.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.