Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Is Trump embracing PC culture by calling Democrats Antisemitic 4 liking Jews but detesting the deranged hard-right-wing Israeli government?

Favorite Answer

Anyone can say anything. but for them to be believed, they must show proof. So where is the proof that liberals hate white people?

The Jews own the media, and so they convinced most sheep that hating Jews is the worst thing in the world. This is because some people really hate Jews, or did, and so it's a thing. I don't hate Jews, I do however think Abrahamic religions are primitive and stupid, and apart from the religion part of it, there's not much more to it, their DNA is pretty much the same, or not that much different to everyone else. They just called themselves the chosen ones, there's half the world that read some book that their "race" started, in which they called themselves the chosen ones, and you know, obviously I don't think they're the chosen ones, it's all a load of crap, and just the term antisemitic is offensive to me, because it puts that a class above general racism, to other races, who actually look different, than "white" people.

• Shilo

I can't make sense of this, but not surprising, because Trump has a history and talent for talking out of both sides of his mouth.

i dont know im too tired fort his