I keep seeing on here that 'liberals' hate the white race. Where is the proof of this assertion?

Anyone can say anything. but for them to be believed, they must show proof. So where is the proof that liberals hate white people?
Update: So let's see, so far we have an unsubstantiated statement from Joe Biden (I can't find it on google) and the opinion of one apparently nasty Korean woman allegedly making vile statements about white people, and some far-out professors saying inflammatory stuff. I am sure some people bend over backwards to... show more So let's see, so far we have an unsubstantiated statement from Joe Biden (I can't find it on google) and the opinion of one apparently nasty Korean woman allegedly making vile statements about white people, and some far-out professors saying inflammatory stuff.

I am sure some people bend over backwards to apologize for what their ancestors did, but I really don't see any evidence of a majority, or even a large minority, of liberals hating the white race.