promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Jim2
Lv 7
Jim2 asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

I keep seeing on here that 'liberals' hate the white race. Where is the proof of this assertion?

Anyone can say anything. but for them to be believed, they must show proof. So where is the proof that liberals hate white people?

Update:

So let's see, so far we have an unsubstantiated statement from Joe Biden (I can't find it on google) and the opinion of one apparently nasty Korean woman allegedly making vile statements about white people, and some far-out professors saying inflammatory stuff.

I am sure some people bend over backwards to apologize for what their ancestors did, but I really don't see any evidence of a majority, or even a large minority, of liberals hating the white race.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

For one, Joe Biden said it's great that white people are disappearing.

There's also the media highlighting less common white crimes while ignoring more common non-white crimes to create the impression that whites are committing more crimes than they are.

There is the white privilege myth which has been found to hurt poor people of all races, especially white people.

History is taught with an emphasis on everything whites have done wrong while ignoring how other races have performed similar actions. The positive aspects of white history are ignored, while the positive aspects of black history are highlighted. This cultivates hatred by implying that white people only perform evil deeds.

You have white kids in school clawing at their skin because they're taught that they are bad people simply for being white.

Affirmative action is used in the place of meritocracy so that more qualified and skilled whites are passed over for jobs because of their skin color.

Reparations involves taking money from whites who never owned slaves and giving them to non-whites who were never slaves. No African Americans alive today were slaves, since the last slave died a long time ago.

There are endless examples that could be listed all day.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

Here are a few examples:

White privilege.

White flight is racist.

Gentrification is racist.

• Chris
    Lv 7
    10 months ago
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Why are liberals celebrating white people becoming a minority? Why won't liberals condemn Islamic terrorism? Why do liberals oppose Brexit? Why do liberals hate Russians and Polish people?

• Mark
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

And your proof of any of this crap? Oh right. It came out of your glass, minus the "gl".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.