How long do I heat a 3 lb. fully cooked ham?

• nappa

20 minutes per pound,, that is 1 hour..

Source(s): meat business over 40 years worth
  • denise

I'd only heat it up if I was putting a glaze on it, maybe 30 minutes unglazed covered with foil, then after adding a glaze, uncovered for it to caramelize for another 30 minutes or so, on 325f - 350f?

At least two hours until it’s heated completely through, even though it’s fully cooked.

• IvaB

As I recall,fully cooked ham needs about 15-20 mins a pound.Making it between 45-60 mins. in a 350 oven.

till its hot and at least 145 degrees in the center.

If its not already in slices then maybe 30 minutes, but be careful not to over do the outside. Honestly you could eat it cold if you really wanted. It's already cooked

• Beth

Around 30 minutes should be sufficient to thoroughly heat the ham

Since it is fully cooked, I recommend slicing it in portion sizes, and then just heat it quickly in the microwave. For 1/4 to 1/2 inch slices, about 1 to 2 minutes.

However long YOU want to heat it.

As it's already cooked you're not meant to heat it. All you'll do is dry it out. I guess it depends on how dry you want it.