What is the best exhaust system to put on a bmw e87 hatchback to increase power and very loud?

• Duck
    Best Answer

To maximize power and make a vehicle very loud, I'd go with straight pipes.

BORLA would be my choice

from your name im guessing your in uk ...if so ..ask your insurance company first ..before anybody else ..they may well be your ex insurance then ...they dont like boy racers ...way too high a risk ..if you dont ..and you modify in any way they can cancel your insurance or reject any claim ...do either of them and your troubles will really start

throw a piston rod, it'll sound real cool then

because personally, to me, there is no difference between that sound and the sound of those annoying azz farting ricer cars, which I am more than certain is the sound you will achieve once you update the exhaust system on your cute little hatchback

Source(s): nothing

Why do you want to increase volume of exhaust? Making it louder will let people know you are coming so wo they have the chance to point and laugh as you drive by.

A monster energy drink can.

UPDATE: but in all seriousness you should save your money for the thousands of dollars of oil leaks you will soon have. That is an issue with all BMW's except for the really old ones.