Shilo
Lv 7
Shilo asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Has Stephanie Grisham, the new Press Secretary, given any news briefings to the press since taking on this position in the White house.?

If so, how is she doing? What is the general feeling?

The relationship between Sarah Huckabee Sanders and the press had become quite contentious before her sudden departure.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • helene
    Lv 7
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No, she has not. There hasn't been one since March

https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/white-house-press-se...

• W4 months agoReport

Nice work if you can get it.

• 4 months ago

Nice work if you can get it.

• 4 months ago

idkhdhhhhhdhdhhggsh

• John
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

According to Arizona times no work apperance for her just big paycheck.

Its typical of that "right to rule" you voters have instilled in your riche politics.

Vote party lines no matter what even if Nazi are voting right along with you.

I've been voicing concerns about your misappropriation of funds since the seventies and in your grandioso ways you slip any concerns thru the cracks in your heads ...

for example remember NASA? NASA funding ten thin millions. Now how a bout your TRAINS and STADIUMS? A fat half billion and a billion each.

Less do this again. Science and NASA ten million...sports and stadiums almost two billion dollars and special taxes levied because sports are sooo cheap and science sooo expensive.

Now where were those taxes levied AND who for? Science? I don't THINK SO...

Your all going to prison for tax fraud you and your sporting heros.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

How long ago was Ms Grisham a man?

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Why should she? So attention whores like Jim Acosta can grandstand? All she needs to do is hit "send all" on e-mails to the press. Those jerks don't ask any questions for public service purposes and haven't for decades.

• 4 months ago

Press Secretary= Minister of Propaganda.

That's the same for every President.

However, the current Admin. will have few Press Conferences...I wouldn't be surprised if there are none at all before election time.

• helene
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

We went from having one every day to having one never...the president does seem to talk directly to reporters quite a bit, on his way to the helicopter.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Why bother when you have to deal with jerks like Jim Acosta.

What purpose does it serve?

• Shilo
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Why put one on the payroll if it is a meaningless job? Is that a correct assumption?

• 4 months ago

I haven't seen any formal press briefings. And Sarah's departure wasn't all that sudden. People had been speculating for weeks and even months before she left.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.