My autistic son who has a mental age of around 5 is going to inherit $32,000 what can I do for him. I don't think he'll understand it?

Update: It wasn't specifically left to him. But becasue of unexpected deaths of other people it goes to him because of standard clauses put in wills.
Update 2: I don't necessarily have the authority to do ANYTHING with it that's the thing.He's like a preschooler but also a stubborn teenagers in another way his understanding is all over there. He got really mad at me for saying I was worried when he ran away from me in the dark at night because he's... show more I don't necessarily have the authority to do ANYTHING with it that's the thing.He's like a preschooler but also a stubborn teenagers in another way his understanding is all over there. He got really mad at me for saying I was worried when he ran away from me in the dark at night because he's "independent" so I don't know how it's gonna be.