Telepathy test: which word did I write?

I recently wrote and circled one of the following four words:

(1) "Should",

(2) "Denmark",

(3) "buy"

(4) "Alaska?"

on my paper.

Extra-sensory perception experts (or not), which one did I write?

Update:

Thank you to all who participated in this test, the correct answer was "Denmark". I chose Dave B's answer as the best because he was the only one who answered a geographic name (the name of a place).

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You can't fool my astute telepathic powers. You wrote down "Greenland" and circled it.

• Michel H4 months agoReport

Thank you, Dave B. The correct answer was "Denmark".

• 4 months ago

I have a question for you:

"Did you tick (almost to touch) on the paper with your pen-cil 3 times before you wrote the word? The fist was strongest, 2-nd weaker, and 3-rd almost small move."

• Mr. P
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I saw the word "Home" but that was before I had even read all of the question, and wasn't in the options so I didn't answer.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Denmark ! Darn too late

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tom
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

If I guessed correctly, it would mean nothing, There are only 4 choices. Any correct guess is WELL within CHANCE. Use 100 choices, several times to see if one can score above chance.---THEN there may be some evidence suggestive of telepathy.

• I'm going for buy :)

Thank you, Satyrette. You understood the test well, but the correct answer was "Denmark".

• 4 months ago

It cannot be decided without knowing the full question and 3 other options . Make ur question more specific

• 4 months ago

You didn't actually do that.

That is: you didn't actually write down and circle one of those four words.

• 4 months ago

You wrote all four ?

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Should .

Thank you, Murzy. You understood the test well, but the correct answer was "Denmark".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.