Do you like me hate to live in Japan?

Is my yell true,that Japanese hate us,but not revealing,they have their own gait through life,without any reck for the other nations who live in Japan,it has laughter but it,s to them and negative,when we see there is killing:Crowded with lucks and invites but then for us it has no use,or am I that far(I live in... show more Is my yell true,that Japanese hate us,but not revealing,they have their own gait through life,without any reck for the other nations who live in Japan,it has laughter but it,s to them and negative,when we see there is killing:Crowded with lucks and invites but then for us it has no use,or am I that far(I live in Iran)that I just am telling a wrong thing?See I am suffering from now,when I have not gone to Japan yet,but it,s either showing selfishness of prostitutes of them,they work in some other countries,a while then bring a frightening noise of them out:Wait and here wasn,t beautiful at all to gain a husband.Then when,they return to their countries, rise up wars with their country-mate, and living of further of Japan seems very to be done.
Update: This person,who I am,before had not any experience of living in japan.