Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 6 months ago

I don't think Disney should be doing a remake/reboot of the 1990 Home Alone movie. What are your thoughts?

Update:

The thing with Disney is that they ruin all the movies they touch with SJW and Politics propaganda. Nobody really asked for a Home Alone remake. The original Home Alone and Home Alone 2 were the best Home Alone movies, but Home Alone 3, 4 and 5 flopped because there was no Macaulay Culkin.

Even if they finally bring back Macaulay Culkin, he won't be enough to save the remake. Please Disney, leave the franchise alone and try creating something original.

Update 2:

The only reason why Hollywood's into remakes is because they truly are creatively bankrupt.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Brian
    Lv 5
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree that Home Alone and Home Alone 2 were and are absolote classics, they have a great family warmth feeling to them and are especially nice to watch on the build up to Christmas, yes the ones after that were total trash just made to cash in on the first two, to long has passed now since the originals and Culken is now in his 30s but wouldnt really fit the dad role i dont think and obviously could be the original character.So again i agree even he couldnt make it work now, Dumb and Dumber was another one they tryed to cash in on with sub standard actors and it didnt work, even 20 years later the original actors couldnt make it work far to long had passed, men in their 20s even 30s not got theirmact together is funny but in their 50s quite tragic and the movie was sadly an absolute joke that was full of cheap jokes, unlikeable side kicks and racism (the Asian parts).Some things are best left alone.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

No they shouldn’t. Only remake movies that can be improved upon. Home Alone is perfect as it is.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It's gonna suck.........

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I don't think Disney should have done a remake of the Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, The Jungle Book, Aladdin, etc...but they did anyway. Just don't go to see it. That's what I've been doing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

-- and use the same drugged-out actor as he existed in 2010. Home Alone: No Home and On Crack.

• 6 months ago

When Home Alone grew up he became Die Hard.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.