Verulam 1 asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 12 months ago

Another glitch ? - when I try to post, nothing happens but when I go back to the question, my answer is there!!!?

Same happened with this question!!!

Looking at my 'questions' I see they have appeared - twice. So I've deleted the extra one!

I copy what I've written before checking whether it's posted or not, so if not, I can repost my answers.

Favorite Answer

Yes same thing happening to me. Another Yahoo glitch what a surprise.

Yep, it's happening to me, regularly now, as well.

The owners don't give a damn about it, so they make pretty no efforts to fix anything here.

• RR

Same here. I made the mistake of clicking more than once and it appeared twice.

• Daniel

Mine is working Fine its not Happening to me

Try Clearing your Cookies Cache and Delete your Temporary Files then Close out your Browser Reopen and Try again

• LAN

So? What's your question?

You've been a member for 8 years and this is the first time you have seen a glitch? Amazing.

• Tavy

Yes happening to me today.

UK

When I ask a question, it keeps telling me to verify over and over.

• .

Yeah, it's happening to my answers today too. A glitch, as well as sometimes getting an error page. Just refresh the screen and the posts show up (although i do copy my answer first, just in case Submit didn't work).