Can you use safely "ProTech Guns" gun oil and gun cleaning spray to clean and maintain a 1095 carbon steel katana? any advice?

I have a 1095 carbon steel katana and was wondering if I should order a katana cleaning kit from online (ebay,aliexpress...) or would it be safe to use a local ArmyShop s "ProTech Guns" cleaning spray & oil. I do have a few words engraved on the blade of my katana so I was wondering is there any... show more I have a 1095 carbon steel katana and was wondering if I should order a katana cleaning kit from online (ebay,aliexpress...) or would it be safe to use a local ArmyShop s "ProTech Guns" cleaning spray & oil. I do have a few words engraved on the blade of my katana so I was wondering is there any diference? or is it good to use on katana and guns.Any advice?
Update: update 1. also forgot to ask if its ok to use cloth for cleaning monitors,displays,glasses to clean the sword? I think I've read it has to be a quite soft cloth so it wouldn't leave scratch marks?