Is remote viewing astral projection ?

• Janet

It is probably just a hallucination, particularly if the person has a very suggestible mind.

• Tom

Essentially it is---traveling with your consciousness rather than your "Body/Soul"------Check out the book "Psychic Warrior" by David Morehouse ---------I actually discovered the technique on my own after 30 years of research, and later found out that the CIA/NSA were doing the same thing since the mid 70s. They officially "terminated" the program after 20 years in the 90's, after some critical congressmen found out about it.---But word is, they still do it, but at a higher level of Secrecy NOW.------------If it didn't work, you think they would have known WAY before 20 years went by.

• Tom

This thread should be moved to---Science and mathematics "Alternative"'

Clairvoyance is what that is.

• Adam D

It can be whatever you want, since neither is a real thing.

Astral projection I have heard of, what I know of it is a single experience. Seems you have awareness and can see. Seems strange and spooky looking at your body as asleep. nothing seems to move, no sounds.

Odd standing in a room, look down and the floor well below your feet.

Something disturbs your body and an instant snap back to conscious awareness.

Heard of people bringing on this state of rapport at will, perhaps like self hypnosis. That I can induce but no subsequent 'out of body' or remote viewing.

I actually have a small Chrystal ball I can seem to get lost in, nothing like the fortune tellers.

More like the staring out a window daydream effect.

• It can seem like the same thing.It would perhaps depend on how you wanna define it.I read somewhere that when your subtle or astral body is in the astral realm then you are astrally projecting and when it is in the material realm then you are remotely viewing.I also read somewhere else that in remote viewing you are perceiving while still in your body while in astral projection you are out of your body.I don't think I have ever remotely viewed or astrally projected or managed to get my subtle/subconscious body entirely out of my physical body into the material or astral/imaginal realm so I'm not personally convinced of it.But I've read claims.But perhaps in a world where it is assumed to be a surely sure thing that minds/psyches are mentally/psychically extended,can mentally/psychically project(thoughtforms and the minds/psyches themselves)and are mentally/psychically connected and entangled(even in that context and to that extreme extent:like the extremes of getting your consciousness more/less entirely out of your physical body all the way to where somebody else might seem to be because minds/psyches are that much extended,connected and entangled,for example)there is still no absolute definitive proof that what you perceive in astral projection or remote viewing or out of body experience is what's actually objectively there in the conscious and/or subconscious levels/realms of the consciousness field.You may see what you consciously and/or subconsciously want to(and/or were psychically influenced to)see,so it ought to not be that objectively reliable that something was actually there,in the material realm at least,when somebody claims to have astrally projected and saw that something,assuming that they were saying the subjective truth with respect to that subjective experience of their's and weren't trying to lie and/or manipulate for some reasons or no seeming reasons…

But even if what was subjectively perceived through astral projection,say in the material realm,cannot be proven to have been objectively there,there can still seem to be a lot to consider and a lot of ethical issues(like the ethicality of or immorality in spying on other people uninvited in the comfort of their homes or bathrooms)with astral projection if it turned out to be real…

Astral projection doesn't exist in reality...