Relevance
  • 8 months ago

one should have none

• 11 months ago

It depends on the parents

• 12 months ago

Not sure about that

• 12 months ago

Two is enough, I myself has 2 kids. me and my wife can support all of their needs.:)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nathan
    Lv 6
    12 months ago

As many as you both want.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Depends on how many you can handle well and want to handle. They aren't cheap or easy.

• 12 months ago

“Only’s are lonely” as the saying goes, although they’re known to be more creative, needing to entertain themselves. It’s a matter of financial capability, housing, and tolerance of children, and should be agreed on together.

• K8
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

It is up to the couple to decide how many. Some have none and some have one, several, or many.

My husband and I had two because we decided to have two.

My advice, unless you are ready to put in the effort required to be a good parent don't have any children.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

According to Google: the average number of children per family in the UK has dropped - from 2.0 in 1971 to 1.8.

In the US it's: 1.9

I guess both have pros and cons....my parents had 2 of us which caused major sibling rivalries, I guess on the pro side, there was an extra person to share holidays with. Our family always had dinner at the table, it is nice to have a full table (but cost a bit more in food and extra work) Parents have to pay a little more for two kids. With only one kid, a parent can give lots of attention to that one child and it cost a little less. I guess it's like dog's and cat's...some people like several and others want only one. It's up to you, we're all different.

add...with 2 kids you would have a better chance one would be around when you get old for occasionally company and to help you along when you're elderly and can't do for yourself

• 12 months ago

As many as you want we had 5.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.