Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelOther - Destinations · 4 months ago

what country have you found the most exciting when you travelled there?

Yeah Sri Lanka is best i have visited, its have huge tourist & historical places to see ever.  

I don't know what you mean by 'exciting'. I've travelled a lot but the most 'exciting' holiday I ever had was staying on a ranch in Utah.

Definintely Hong Kong, and Japan were just the most fascinating places to explore.

• pmt853

The USA, we had a great couple of weeks in Alaska with awesome scenery and wildlife.

Singapore is the most exciting country and i always

visit Universal Studios in Sentosa

• Sharon

I've been in many countries. Germany and Austria were easy and fun because I speak German. England, Italy, Israel, Iran for history. France for food. Armenia perhaps most exciting, certainly taught me to appreciate Naiidi Brandy! Kuwait the most exotic. Iceland curious. Must not forget Mexico, Canada, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Turkey, Lebanon, Russia. Perhaps just say every country has good points

It's hard to choose sine the countries are all different but they all have interesting things to see and do, good foods and nice people. Maybe Iceland because of it's history and geography.