Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelOther - Destinations · 4 months ago

what country have you found the most exciting when you travelled there?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Yeah Sri Lanka is best i have visited, its have huge tourist & historical places to see ever.  

• 3 months ago

I don't know what you mean by 'exciting'. I've travelled a lot but the most 'exciting' holiday I ever had was staying on a ranch in Utah.

• 3 months ago

Definintely Hong Kong, and Japan were just the most fascinating places to explore.

• pmt853
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

The USA, we had a great couple of weeks in Alaska with awesome scenery and wildlife.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Singapore is the most exciting country and i always

visit Universal Studios in Sentosa

• Sharon
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

I've been in many countries. Germany and Austria were easy and fun because I speak German. England, Italy, Israel, Iran for history. France for food. Armenia perhaps most exciting, certainly taught me to appreciate Naiidi Brandy! Kuwait the most exotic. Iceland curious. Must not forget Mexico, Canada, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Turkey, Lebanon, Russia. Perhaps just say every country has good points

• 4 months ago

It's hard to choose sine the countries are all different but they all have interesting things to see and do, good foods and nice people. Maybe Iceland because of it's history and geography.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.