I have had oily hair since I was 10, im 14 now. When will it stop, and what should I do about it?

Im 14 (just turned 14 this year), and have really greasy/oily hair. I have had it ever since I was 10, my hair always used to be so soft and shiny when I was little but never greasy (atleast not that I knew of). It all the sudden just started happening one day, where I would wake up and feel like I just bathed in... show more Im 14 (just turned 14 this year), and have really greasy/oily hair. I have had it ever since I was 10, my hair always used to be so soft and shiny when I was little but never greasy (atleast not that I knew of). It all the sudden just started happening one day, where I would wake up and feel like I just bathed in grease. Even my skin is oily (never used to be). I usually shower every other day but by the second day it already looks oily, and by the third day it looks disgusting. I cant even go out anymore without thinking about how gross my hair looks, sometimes I avoid going out alltogether. In general I just feel gross when I have it (I hate the look and feeling of it). Ihave tried head&shoulders, pantene, l'oreal, tresemme, etc. All of which had shampoos targeted towards oily hair. They all seemed to not work instead, made it worse by drying my hair out till its like straw. All of my family members think I dont shower, and think im gross, even though I shower every other day and I cant help my oily hair :(. I feel really insecure about it, I want to know when this is going to be gone. Also some things I can do to make it less oily. Thanks.