HOW CAN I FIX MY EYES?? INCREDIBLY DROOPY, SHAPE LOOKS DIFFERENT AND MORE MASCULINE??

About 3 days ago from now I believe I had a sort of stress attack before bed. I believe stress affects my eyes massively and makes them droopy. My eyes haven’t looked the same since this day. When I wake up, they don’t feel fresh and it’s disgusting! I’m getting the same droopy unhealthy swollen look and it’s... show more About 3 days ago from now I believe I had a sort of stress attack before bed. I believe stress affects my eyes massively and makes them droopy. My eyes haven’t looked the same since this day. When I wake up, they don’t feel fresh and it’s disgusting! I’m getting the same droopy unhealthy swollen look and it’s disappointing because I’ve slept!!

How can I freshen them up to look like they supposed to. My eyes look kind of masculine, I don’t feel pretty???
0