Can I re create an existing logo - completely from scratch - and print on a jacket for personal use?

As in, the re created logo looks pretty much identical to the original car manufacturers logo - Land Rover. All I've done is create an ellipse in illustrator, added the same text - in a similar font, not the original - drawn on serif ends to parts of the letters as the original font cannot be found - and drawn... show more As in, the re created logo looks pretty much identical to the original car manufacturers logo - Land Rover. All I've done is create an ellipse in illustrator, added the same text - in a similar font, not the original - drawn on serif ends to parts of the letters as the original font cannot be found - and drawn the 2 chevron shapes either side of the words. Was just for a jacket of mine, not for re sale obviously. I mean stupid question as it's 'copyright' and I've essentially 'copied' it, but for personal use only. Many thanks