What is the difference between a modded controller and the non modded controller?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Theyre all different

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

some mods are alllowed in competition for example paddles on the back of the controller or control freaks. but mods that give you turbo so you can use semi automatic weapons as automatic ones are illegal in tournaments and are considered cheating.

• Ducky
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Depends on the mod

Most modded controllers have paddles on the back which can be mapped to certain buttons. It allows you to for example drop shot where you lay down and shoot at the same time, this is mapped to 1 paddle instead of having to hold down 2 buttons to do it

• 4 months ago

Modifications are usually added to a device to make use of it easier for certain purpose or enhance their functionality, or even make it more ergonomic.

i am afraid i can not tell you more without specific details on modifications done to the device in question, than again with those details i suspect you will have a better understanding what the modification was added on to it.

• The fiend2 months agoReport

I suppose you mean those mods I've mentioned in the upper comment are the ones that are added

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

a modded controller, has been "modified" to give you a gaming advantage, In the past people have somehow put like an auto feature on their controllers to shoot faster

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.