I am 17 and suffering from negative health effects due to MDMA use - if I told a doctor would they have to tell my parents or the police?

I don’t want to continue using MDMA cos of how bad it is for me, I’ve been bed bound ill for days now and my parents are wanting to take me to the doctors. I’d want the right treatment obviously but since I’m underage I’m worried my parents would have to be informed. Can anyone help??? (This is for the UK’s NHS, btw?
3 answers 3