promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 10 months ago

How do I say no to alcohol?

So I stopped drinking everyday, which was an occurrence for the last 2 years, now I drink every other day, I keep telling myself Im not gonna drink but then I convince myself to, How do I unconvince myself?

Im at the point where its crappy during and after, nothing great about it, its like I just feel good knowing I can do it even if it brings me little joy.

I only drink beer,but it is 8 percent beer.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

Store no alcahole at home , don't buy any, stay away from people who drink alcahole , go for walks think healthy thoughts not easy but what else drink lots of water clean body out.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

If you drink 8% beer your whole "no to alcohol" is pointless.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Talk to a therapist about this. They are the experts at behavior change.

• Cammie
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

At this point, you seem to need some help.You don't have to use a 12 step program if you don't want.Call local hospitals looking for programs. Good luck.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

Try attending an AA meeting. You’ll find people there you can not only identify with, but will help you avoid alcohol one day at a time. It works.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

How do I say no to alcohol?

So I stopped drinking everyday, which was an occurrence for the last 2 years, now I drink every other day, I keep telling myself Im not gonna drink but then I convince myself to, How do I unconvince myself?

Im at the point where its crappy during and after, nothing great about it, its like I just feel good knowing I can do it even if it brings me little joy.

I only drink beer,but it is 8 percent beer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.