Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 10 months ago

How do I say no to alcohol?

So I stopped drinking everyday, which was an occurrence for the last 2 years, now I drink every other day, I keep telling myself Im not gonna drink but then I convince myself to, How do I unconvince myself?

Im at the point where its crappy during and after, nothing great about it, its like I just feel good knowing I can do it even if it brings me little joy.

I only drink beer,but it is 8 percent beer.

Store no alcahole at home , don't buy any, stay away from people who drink alcahole , go for walks think healthy thoughts not easy but what else drink lots of water clean body out.

If you drink 8% beer your whole "no to alcohol" is pointless.

• Janet

Talk to a therapist about this. They are the experts at behavior change.

• Cammie

At this point, you seem to need some help.You don't have to use a 12 step program if you don't want.Call local hospitals looking for programs. Good luck.

Try attending an AA meeting. You’ll find people there you can not only identify with, but will help you avoid alcohol one day at a time. It works.

How do I say no to alcohol?