Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 3 months ago

Brexit: A lot of brexiters would probably now Remain but they are too proud to admit it?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Best Answer

You are correct..........................................

• 3 months ago

how can you think that

• 3 months ago

I voted Leave, not because I thought the EU was bad, but because I’ve known for years that BRITISH politicians have been stitching up our Country for their personal benefit and blaming the EU when things go wrong.

So the best way to expose them was to remove their excuse and stand on their OWN record and their OWN crazy ideas.

Right now, the EU looks like a calm, sensible, unified paradise in comparison to the utter madness of current UK events.

The CURRENT deal we have, as a fully paid-up member of the EU, is a really good one for us.

The deal Theresa May came up with would have been catastrophic for us had Parliament passed it. Boris isn’t going to do any better and No Deal is just plain stupid.

Having said all that, the UK should revoke Article 50 and stay with the EU, but we need a gutsy new Parliament that is going to put the whole of Britain first when it comes to organising our nation, our finances and our business. Just like Germany does.

But the current crop of Conservatives, Labour, Lib-Dems, etc are not up to it.

It’s the number one problem the UK faces. Who can we trust to lead our Country?

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

No they wouldn't and I certainly wouldn't. We need to get out of the EU now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

So why is the Brexit party winning all the Votes

• 3 months ago

No, I believe that a lot of remoaners, not now believing the crude lies told by campaigners to remoan, are supporting Brexit and are lobbying their remoaning MPs to vote OUT!

• 3 months ago

Rubbish!

That's just your imagination. Everyone I speak to who voted Brexit would still vote that way.

PS..... Gerald has blocked me....😂. No backbone.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

It seems to me about a quarter of the population really, really want to leave, a quarter really, really want to stay and the other half are so confused they just are hunkering down and hoping for the best

• James3 months agoReport

The Q that remainers and leavers have to answer is: Will the UK have a BETTER deal than it’s current one with the EU after we have left?
      The one they offered to Theresa May was awful. I doubt Boris will do any better

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Total rubbish. There is nothing to indicate anything of the kind and this in not a question.

• not the true brexiteers, me being one of them, i voted leave and leave means LEAVE.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.