Algorithms coding help needed?
1. Often programs need to manipulate collections of information, e.g., a list
of student names, a list of numbers or a collection of records. For
example, you have a list of names you want to sort – what is the first thing
required before you can manipulate the data? How does Python support
the representation of collections?
2. Write an iterative algorithm and a recursive algorithm to sum the numbers
in a list.
3. Write a recursive algorithm to sort the numbers in a list.
4. Compare mergesort and insertion sort of this list [2,9,1,6,3,2]: how many
comparisons are needed in each?
How would I do these questions?
- VPLv 712 months agoFavorite Answer
Probably just like your teacher showed you.