How can I change company specific job and get into skilled job?

I completed MCA in 2014. I got selected into manufacturing MNC ( Non-IT) with good salary 3.12 LPA from college campus among 300 students. They told us that I will be working on Oracle JD Edwards (ERP) and other projects as and when required. I have been working with same company till now. My current CTC is 10... show more I completed MCA in 2014. I got selected into manufacturing MNC ( Non-IT) with good salary 3.12 LPA from college campus among 300 students. They told us that I will be working on Oracle JD Edwards (ERP) and other projects as and when required. I have been working with same company till now. My current CTC is 10 LPA.
what I did from 2014 to 2019.

1st Year: end user support and call management, like solving software, PC, Projector related issues.

2nd Year : 1st year work plus ERP Development, ERP work was very less, also did networking projects, IT related procurements,Renewing AMCs, managing UPS ,Server room management,
many hours were passed in end user support only.

3rd Year: end user support and above mentioned work.

4th Year: got chance to learn SharePoint as required along with the above mentioned works

5th Year: some sharepoint development as I was a beginner. Mobile distribution in company , end user support and all other work mentioned above.

Now I am not able to get similar job as my experience is specific to this company
I feel my carrier is ruined. I have same people working in my department for 7 years and 9 years with no specific skills.

I started learning the SharePoint more and more but my experience and CTC does not match for IT companies.

What should I do now for switching.
As I see respect issue and job security concerns.

looking for your genuine advice.
1 answer 1