I never wanna lose my virginity but all my friends are and one was pregnant wheat should I do?

My friend says being briny is part of puberty I am older than her and ahead of her and have enever been horny

• Pippin
    Favorite Answer

According to your other questions, you are 14. So -- assuming this isn't a troll --- you are 14. I can absolutely guarantee that 'all your friends' have NOT lost their virginity. Of the few who have, most were probably raped or pressured by an older boy.

The 'average' age for loss of virginity in most western societies is around 17 1/2, with the bulk of the bell curve falling in the 16-20 range.

14 is far too young to be speculating on what you will 'never do' -- but at this point, you are also far too young to be even thinking about having sex anyway, so forget about it. Focus on school and hobbies and friends -- like 90%+ of your peers.

Who cares what your friends are doing! 14 is wayyyyyy too young!! Learn to have your own mind, a backbone & a voice before having sex. Don’t do it just because everyone else is or if you are being pressured by a boy he is a total loser. Don’t just give it away to someone who doesn’t deserve it, regret will smack you in the face.

Lol I losing your virginity is something special. Don't follow the crowd. Answer this question, if the crowd fell off a cliff, would you? That is the question that will help you .

Confucius says "virginity like balloon, one prick, all gone".

My girlfriend lost her virginity at age 14 to an older guys that pressured her into doing it and then treated her like garbage. The thought of that still hurts my heart every time I think about it. Live life and have fun at your age.. you WILL regret it in the future. Find somebody special that actually loves you too..

If you don’t want to then don’t. Why ask a stupid question.

• MissA

Then never lose your virginity, at least not until and unless you actually want to.

"All my friends are doing it" is a perfectly valid reason to buy a hot new mascara. It is not a valid reason to take on the risks of sexual activity when you specifically have no desire to do it.

• i + i

You either will, or you won't.

What does what your "friends"

are doing have to do with what

YOU want?

if your friends jump off the cliff...........would you

You should be who you are. Other people's behavior shouldn't affect you. I suggest you look up "Asexual" and see if it fits.

• Pippin

She's 14. Not wanting to have sex does NOT make her asexual! It makes her a normal, healthy, sensible young adolescent.