promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Hey Democrat's, if a million Russians came across our border to vote for Trump, would you be ok with that?

Asking for a friend.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Only citizens have the right to vote in federal elections. Still, I am surprised you didn’t say “white people”, in your racist fantasies.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Listen, and LISTEN GOOD! - The whole bs about illegal voting was investigated at Rumps request, by a commity that Mike Pence headed - after a few years of attempting to find them, it was ended due to the fact in all that time of trying to find any - none were - and that was Rumps people wanting to prove he was right, they could not. It just DID NOT HAPPEN, that simple. You just want any excuse to supress legit voters that are likely to vote against your man!

• Manny
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

What's new? For people who used to hate the hammer-and-sickle, you sure came around to suck Putin's dick when he trolled Obama with Syria. But, that's expected. The Hong Kong protesters were also anti-business hooligans that needed to be dealt with by Xi until they started to wave the American flag.

Source(s): Why are you even making this a hypothetical. Democracy be damned if it means white Protestants can't impose their will unabated.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

their hypocrisy would be triggered op

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

It already happened in 2016, and Republicans didn't even blink.

• Maga Myers
      Lv 4
      10 months agoReport

LOL you're a liar

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

This question misses the mark on many levels.

To start with, illegal aliens are not voting. Legal immigrants who become citizens can vote. Second, there's nothing inherent in immigrants which makes them vote Democratic. They tend to vote Democratic because Democrats court their votes and protect their interests. Republicans could do the same and earn their votes. Third, it mistakes Democrats interest in immigrants. Their interest isn't in securing future votes, but in humanitarianism. Finally, the question could be turned around: would Republicans be okay with foreign attacks on our elections is they weren't Russians backing Donald Trump but other foreign governments backing Democrats?

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Immigrants can't vote. Only citizens can.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Basically, that's what happened.

• ...Show all comments
    • 10 months agoReport

Are you sure you don't want some help with the basic rules of grammar & punctuation? This would be correct: "OK, racist." This would be even better: "Okay, racist." I'd be happy to help you out in the areas your mom's home-schooling failed you. Just let me know.

• 10 months ago

GASP!

I think it started!

“I was a revolutionary communist”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS3F69-m_M4

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): bisexual Christian
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.