Connect to devices by ip?

Is there a way where you can connect to devices not on ur connect by directly by ip or any other way u don’t need to gain access by I know how to grab ips lol this i just to scare my friend that’s next door from me I know how to do a lot with computers and stuff but I have his ip can someone tell me anything I can... show more Is there a way where you can connect to devices not on ur connect by directly by ip or any other way u don’t need to gain access by I know how to grab ips lol this i just to scare my friend that’s next door from me I know how to do a lot with computers and stuff but I have his ip can someone tell me anything I can do to scare him I can’t really be like oh you live here and this is ur ip because he lives right by me and knows me but I wanna do Somthing like connect to his Xbox or pc without him giving me access to it.. thanks remember to put any ideas or Somthing and give me instructions on how to do it ❤️ Please don’t say Somthing like omg illegal. Cmon he lives right next door and he’s a friend not a stranger!
3 answers 3