Since an ID is required to get into the Democratic Convention are they trying to disenfranchise the poor?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Jas B
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Well at least the Democrats don't have to blackmail people to attend Trump's rallies, like those at the Shell plant in Pennsylvania who were told to attend a Trump rally or

lose pay?

“‘Your attendance is not mandatory,’ said the rules that one contractor relayed to employees, summarizing points from a memo that Shell sent to union leaders a day ahead of the visit to the $6 billion construction site. But only those who showed up at 7 a.m., scanned their ID cards, and prepared to stand for hours — through lunch but without lunch — would be paid. ‘NO SCAN, NO PAY,’ a supervisor for that contractor wrote.”

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

No, only racists do that.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No, because "disenfranchise" refers to removing someone's right to vote and attending the Democratic Convention is not voting.

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Seems obvious to me...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

It's just another hypocrisy from the Left. The Democratic Party doesn't want voter ID, but they want an ID for people to get in to their convention.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • Skookum
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Who told you Dems don't want voter ID? Let me guess. Republicans, right? I suggest you stop getting all your information about Dems from Republicans, especially the right-wing extremists.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They only want that so that they'll win elections. They know the poor will vote for them no matter what.

• 6 months ago

Not if they aren't requiring you to pay for the ID. The problem with voter ID laws is that if you are given a free ID because you can't afford to pay for one, then you aren't allowed to use it to vote, because states with voter ID laws usually require that you use an ID that costs money, even if you already have a free ID.

• 6 months ago

Then I guess their favorite voting public won't be admitted since they refuse to require Voter IDs.

• Skookum
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

This is the nonsense you come away with when you get all your information about Democrats from right-wingnuts.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

If your mother would have made her clients use condoms & IDs, she might be alive today.

• ...Show all comments
    • 6 months agoReport

LOL, for some reason I kind of doubt it. Just hit "edit" & follow the prompts. Make your dead mother proud!

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They work for the owners, so they need beefed up security with guns to meet.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.