How common or uncommon are neighbor disputes?

I watch Judge Judy often. It is one of my favorite shows. Often I see cases of two neighbors not getting along . So I guess its fairly common. If I had a choice , I would live in the country somewhere where the houses are widely separated , and I would not have to deal with neighbors at all. But this is not an... show more I watch Judge Judy often. It is one of my favorite shows. Often I see cases of two neighbors not getting along . So I guess its fairly common.

If I had a choice , I would live in the country somewhere where the houses are widely separated , and I would not have to deal with neighbors at all. But this is not an option right now however.

Would you say most neighbors are welcoming and friendly?

Or would you say that most neighbors keep to themselves and rarely speak or interact with one another?

Or would you say that most neighbors are loud , rude , troublesome and obnoxious?