Is it alright to ask a friend if she’s mad at me in this situation?

So basically me and my friend send text messages to update each other on our days but lately she’s been a little less responsive and not responding for longer periods of time. Something seems a little off and I was wondering if it’s a little pushy to kind of check in and ask “hey is everything alright” or something... show more So basically me and my friend send text messages to update each other on our days but lately she’s been a little less responsive and not responding for longer periods of time. Something seems a little off and I was wondering if it’s a little pushy to kind of check in and ask “hey is everything alright” or something along the lines of “did I say something”. I don’t know if that’s coming on too strong or putting on too much pressure on her but I feel like she might be annoyed with me. I am also hesitating because even if I do ask her if I did something, I highly doubt she would tell me if there was something bothering her. TIA