Is Kokichi Ouma a nazi?

This is more cosplay related to be completely honest. I recently bought a full Kokichi Ouma cosplay and someone told me that the cape and hat were based off nazi uniforms. That was never comfirmed obviously but there’s still some people who believe it. I’ve also heard that the hate is based of an Imperial Japanese... show more This is more cosplay related to be completely honest. I recently bought a full Kokichi Ouma cosplay and someone told me that the cape and hat were based off nazi uniforms. That was never comfirmed obviously but there’s still some people who believe it. I’ve also heard that the hate is based of an Imperial Japanese Navy Cap (I don’t know if that’s correct) which would make a lot more sense. I was wondering if wearing the cape and hat would get me in trouble if I wore it at a convention. I don’t want to just not wear it at all because I paid a lot of money for the cosplay and I don’t want to just not wear half of it. Again, it was never confirmed it was based off of a Nazi uniform.