Do I sound right for the Marines?

I’m a young guy in my early 20s and it’s been a passion to serve my country and be a part of the brotherhood since I was a kid. I’m very respectful, I’m very good at following orders and taking direction, I listen to and respect authoritative figures very well, I’m a humble and quiet guy who’s never been into... show more I’m a young guy in my early 20s and it’s been a passion to serve my country and be a part of the brotherhood since I was a kid.
I’m very respectful, I’m very good at following orders and taking direction, I listen to and respect authoritative figures very well, I’m a humble and quiet guy who’s never been into trouble. My criminal record is all clear with nothing on it at all, my financial status is good, and I don’t have any serious health problems. The only thing I had was a sports injury in the past, which I’ve recovered from now.
I’m also very physically fit and I’m a naturally
active person.

I’m not joining for the benefits or for free things; I want to join because it’s something that’s genuinely in my heart to do. More for patriotic reasons.
Thank you so much!