promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 months ago

Is it okay to call a girl I know who is in a relationship miss?

I call a girl I know miss. I message her things like "what are you doing today, miss?" I don't want to make things too uncomfortable. Since I know her, and I have known her in person for a long time. Reason I ask is because she doesn't always answer me. I just like calling her miss but I hope I am not doing something wrong. She has a bf but I don't hit on her. I just like messaging her and hoping to hangout with her.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

Calling her miss always may eventually become annoying for her; just saying. I think she would actually prefer you called her by name, and keep any terms of endearment for special relationships. I believe you have been "friend-zoned" but not that that has any negative or wrong connations in it. So long as you are on good terms with her bf and he doesn't mind there is are no problems retaining the friendship.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

Its not what you are calling her, its that she's involved with someone else and either hasn't the time or possibly the interest in hanging out with you,too. I think its rather sweet to call her "miss", but its capitalized: "Miss", if you choose to text her with this appellation. Since she doesn't respond much, however, it probably doesn't matter what you call her, she's not that into you, and you might do better to take your time and energies elsewhere. Good wishes,

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.