Is it possible to get sick after being in the heat or a coincidence?

Hi, I’m 22 years old and was in the heat yesterday for over 2 hours and today at work I started to feel ill. But I will mark yesterday I was very lethargic and blamed it on not enough sleep. But tiredness this pronounced isn’t normal for me. I feel nauseated and have a raised temperature of 99.3. I’m normally in... show more Hi, I’m 22 years old and was in the heat yesterday for over 2 hours and today at work I started to feel ill. But I will mark yesterday I was very lethargic and blamed it on not enough sleep. But tiredness this pronounced isn’t normal for me. I feel nauseated and have a raised temperature of 99.3. I’m normally in the high 97s-98.4. Especially at this time of night. I didn’t really get a sun burn so I’m assuming I just picked up something and the strain on my body just made me more prone to getting sick? Please give me advice (I’m not seeking medical advice)
1 answer 1