Thoughts on re-adding someone who deleted you off social media later one?

I was seeing a guy for three months, things were going well a week prior to **** going down he confessed how much he liked me but was scared of getting hurt... whaddya know, 5 days later he cut it off with me. We wanted each other in our lives still as good friends, until one day I posted a snap on SC titled Date... show more I was seeing a guy for three months, things were going well a week prior to **** going down he confessed how much he liked me but was scared of getting hurt... whaddya know, 5 days later he cut it off with me.
We wanted each other in our lives still as good friends, until one day I posted a snap on SC titled Date night to which he hit me up telling me "I hope the date goes well... genuinely" I explained it was only with my aunty as a girls night. Then he said he wasn t offended and its only because he Felt bad for wasting my time - something he has brought up several times after ending it.
Next day, he deletes me off all social media.. not a single peep or explanation.

Why? Should I eventually reach out to him? I just wanted closure and not sure if I should let him deal with his **** and talk to him in several months to come.
0