Isn't it bad ettiquitte to eat the last piece of somebody's birthday cake?

It was my birthday yesterday & my dad bought me a delicious chocolate cake. My family never made a big deal over birthdays, so the cake was a great surprise. My mom thinks good tasting snacks are harmful, so we rarely get stuff like cake & cokes unless we sneak buy it ourselves. Anyways, yesterday we had... show more It was my birthday yesterday & my dad bought me a delicious chocolate cake. My family never made a big deal over birthdays, so the cake was a great surprise. My mom thinks good tasting snacks are harmful, so we rarely get stuff like cake & cokes unless we sneak buy it ourselves. Anyways, yesterday we had the cake (dad got cokes too) & we had it after dinner. My mom didn't eat any of it, & was saying mean things to my dad about bringing it in the house. I turned 17 & my bro is 19 so it's not like he's poisoning us, but that's what she was getting at. So I ate a big piece, so did dad & my bro. He had 2 pieces. I went to my room because my mom wouldn't shut up. I was going to go get another piece of cake after she went away. She finally went to her room at 8ish to watch or something. So I went to get a piece of cake & it was all gone! My dad had left by then & my bro was long gone, so I texted him & asked why he ate all the cake. He texted back that there was at least a quarter of it still left over when he jammed. I looked in the frig for it but found the empty cake tray in the trash. So I knocked on mom's door to ask if she put my cake down the disposal. I was upset thinking she did. When I stuck my head in her room, I saw a dirty plate on her bedside table with cake crumbs on it. I asked if she enjoyed my b.d. cake & she said no. But still she ate it all. I think she was being hypothetical & rude by eating the last of MY cake. You shouldn't do that. Should you?