Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 11 months ago

Is fat acceptance, specifically for women, a way to lower the bar for the unattractive?

I believe that this whole “fat acceptance” movement is way for undesirable women to compete for men. They try to lower the bar for losers. However, they are unsuccessful. Most men just prefer women that are skinnier and in shape and that’s fact.

Favorite Answer

You should be concerned because these women will die lonely and be eaten by their cats. High fat diets are harmful to cats..

• I don't believe in fat or thin acceptance.. life shouldn't be so stagnant that you get into these types of habits

• Tom

Depends on HOW fat. So long as they have the FEMALE form with the hip- waist curves, most men are ok with it.--------But if they are too fat for that, that's another story.

"Lower the bar."

LMFAO. Is that a joke? Are you actually kidding? Hm. Have you ever heard of the term "mom bod"? No. You haven't. Women, that actually HOLD children in their wombs, never seem to have a valid excuse to be fat.

But of course, dads, who aren't pregnant, can't easily resort to their "dad bod" when criticized for being a fat ***, so don't complain about "lowering the bar" when the bar is being made equal.

• mokrie

Yes it's a fact that men prefer thinner and fit women but the whole fat acceptance was started because of the cruelty showed toward heavier women. There is no excuse for rudeness and cruelty. Everyone should have the right to be comfortable around people.

I just drunk a whole bottle of wine, in 10 minutes! feelsgoodman

dude i am such a frat boy! feelscoolman

wheres everybody at that used to come here. i posted my pic and yall kicked rocks! feelssadman! sikeeee! goobers

I'm fat, I know I'm not attractive to every other person in the world, As an adult I can live with that, nobody in the world is going to be attractive to every other person.

Personal preference is fine.

Being an azzhole because somebody is fat - is not.

Body shaming of any kind is childish & unacceptable.

I'm guessing a fat girl turned you down...no big surprise.