Have I become the psychopath whisperer?

One who refers to Mental Health Professionals as labelers who give their patients a name for what they are not is true and makes sense for a Narcissistic individuals but does not qualify for him or his type of personality type. Today he admitted that he was “LABELED” as a Psychopath and was diagnosed with an... show more One who refers to Mental Health Professionals as labelers who give their patients a name for what they are not is true and makes sense for a Narcissistic individuals but does not qualify for him or his type of personality type. Today he admitted that he was “LABELED” as a Psychopath and was diagnosed with an Antisocial Personality Disorder when he was a teenager. I had to agree with him when he referred to his diagnosis as a label and a misdiagnose because I am going to be moving in with him. When I asked him if he has ever read about the personality disorder and he said no and asked why would I? My response was yes, you are correct and I wouldn’t read it either. He is a highly intelligent individual with a bachelors degree who is no longer employed for reasons I don’t why. I don’t know his reason for being unemployed but I do know that individuals with his type of personality can’t keep a job. I really want him to read though articles so that he could see that multiple articles describe his behavior and treatment towards others in hopes that maybe he will stop psychologically abusing me and if all goes well to make sure that I remain safe in the near future with him.
6 answers 6