Walmart $25 phone?

I bought one tonight with no airtime.

I ONLY need it to set up my chromecast which they said cannot be done without one.

It will be done via wifi.

Can someone confirm this for me?

My first smart phone and will probably return it as I only need it for this task.
Update: Ok, with the help of google, I am casting, Only needed the phone once since I am casting from my laptop I only bought the phone because I could not set it up without it. But, in playing with it, its kind of cool too. I just dont think this walmart family phone will work with my tmobile sim card. And I can probably... show more Ok, with the help of google, I am casting, Only needed the phone once since I am casting from my laptop
I only bought the phone because I could not set it up without it.
But, in playing with it, its kind of cool too. I just dont think this walmart family phone will work with my tmobile sim card. And I can probably find a cheap phone that will accept the tmobile sim. right?