What should I do?

So I took a pregnancy test 3 weeks ago and it came out positive and I told my boyfriend who is extremely happy about being a dad and today I went to the doctor to find out what I need to do for the baby and it turns out it was a false positive and my pregnancy symptoms are psychosomatic...do I tell my boyfriend who might think I was lying about all this or should I try to get pregnant so he won’t gdt bummed out(we both wanted this “baby) I love him and I don’t want to hurt him by telling him we aren’t having a baby

Be honest. Tell him the doctor says you're not pregnant.

But really? How would it be a false positive? There have to be hormones there to show up positive on a test.

Wait to have a child until you're married. That's the way a guy shows he's ready to father a child and raise one for 18 years.

• Jill
    1 year ago

If you are mature enough to become a parent then be mature enough to tell him the truth about what happened and suggest that you try again.

If you are worried that he would think you were lying then your relationship must not be very strong and you probably shouldn't be making babies with someone who doesn't trust you.