Is it possible for a human to be a vampire by being turned. I am curious even if the answer maybe no.?

I have taught about the people who want to kill me live and I know how I dont trust them and knowing if I do not die and do not be a vampire. I mighr choose I choose to die by a moving 🚗 instead since I do not see the point of this life since all the damage I caused in the past

That negatively affecting my life still in the present and their nothing I can do about it. Knowing that if I do die I am not sure if I will go to Heaven or Hell. I know I am ranting and all I am sorry. I do not mean to.

Favorite Answer

Most religions tell you that you go to hell if you take your own life. We have all done things that we are not happy about. What you should do is balance your life out if you are feeling guilty and do good things. There never were vampires as far as I know. You need to see a doctor as you seem to be depressed.

• Tom

Such "Vampires" are a HOLLYWOOD invention.

Bitten by a bat. Bigger chance you get rabies, so die. Bats are flying rats.

vampires do'nt exist so no

Maybe on Halloween when they dress up like one although. vampires are fictional characters.

• Alexandra11 months agoReport

I know I would love to 👗 up as one for Halloween.

I dont know man I consider myself to be hañf vampire and half werewolf