promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I miss high school so much?

I miss my friends and my teachers and just having a structured schedule. I was just crying thinking about this . How do I get past and not think about it so much. I wish I could go back and do my senior year over again. My senior year was kinda bad. I tried to kill myself . So I missed a lot of school.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • donnie
    Lv 4
    9 months ago

Yea you spend 13 years of your life just longing for graduation day. Waiting and waiting and so excited to be the hell out of school. Then you graduate and your so happy. Then you miss school and want to go back to “those days”.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

I love school too! It’s so fun =] I love learning and the homework! I get really badly bullied for this but I don’t care I’m a nerd and proud 🤓📚

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I didn't have a terrible experience in high school but it also was not the highlight of my life. I graduated, moved on and never looked back.

• 10 months ago

u can add ur high school friends and teachers on facebook.

u can just visit ur high school to ask if u can see ur old teachers.

if u have a job where u can work with or help customers, ur old teachers and ur friends may see u at work.

u can tell ur old teachers where u work at, and they may see u in workplace.

Source(s): one of my HS elective teachers saw me in the workplace.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

If you go to college, you can have another senior year. A lot of people miss high school right after they graduate. But usually after a few months in college or in the "real world," high school can seem unimportant. Does your therapist know that you're still suffering from depression? It's important to talk about that in case your meds need to be adjusted. You know that if you need someone to talk to anytime you can call the Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.

• 10 months ago

im sorry you miss high school but try and do other things in life i 'am sure there;'s stuff walking will help

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.