I miss high school so much?

I miss my friends and my teachers and just having a structured schedule. I was just crying thinking about this . How do I get past and not think about it so much. I wish I could go back and do my senior year over again. My senior year was kinda bad. I tried to kill myself . So I missed a lot of school.

• donnie

Yea you spend 13 years of your life just longing for graduation day. Waiting and waiting and so excited to be the hell out of school. Then you graduate and your so happy. Then you miss school and want to go back to “those days”.

I love school too! It’s so fun =] I love learning and the homework! I get really badly bullied for this but I don’t care I’m a nerd and proud 🤓📚

I didn't have a terrible experience in high school but it also was not the highlight of my life. I graduated, moved on and never looked back.

u can add ur high school friends and teachers on facebook.

u can just visit ur high school to ask if u can see ur old teachers.

if u have a job where u can work with or help customers, ur old teachers and ur friends may see u at work.

u can tell ur old teachers where u work at, and they may see u in workplace.

Source(s): one of my HS elective teachers saw me in the workplace.

If you go to college, you can have another senior year. A lot of people miss high school right after they graduate. But usually after a few months in college or in the "real world," high school can seem unimportant. Does your therapist know that you're still suffering from depression? It's important to talk about that in case your meds need to be adjusted. You know that if you need someone to talk to anytime you can call the Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.

im sorry you miss high school but try and do other things in life i 'am sure there;'s stuff walking will help