How often do you think of cabbage?

Favorite Answer

When I think about my late mother & her wonderful, tasty stuffed cabbage...

Jerk...........

NONE STOP... I Think of cabbage 24/7. eat it, play with it, and especially love to grow it and smoke it.. Cabbage is the greatest thing sense pusssssy..

Cabbage rolls and corned beef and cabbage. That's about it.

• susan

I put cabbage in salads pretty often. I use it in a family recipe once a year or less. And when my Serbian friend came to visit, I just sliced up a bunch of cabbage and served it plain as a side dish, to make him feel at home.

Every time I see it. I love cooked cabbage!

wedding reception......pigs in the blanket .....cabbage rolls...you wont get it its ethnic

No not much time

i only tought about it ONEt ime when I wa s in a very low grade; this was for a SCience project. Thus of cousre I ahd to think about it! it was to make a car that cuold for real roll down a big slope and go FASTER than the other students cars XD so fun wish i could do it again.

I love cabbage soup, cabbage rolls and red cabbage fried in butter. All the time.

lol I don't think of cabbage .. I just buy it now and then when I feel like it