Is global warming a hoax invented by the Chinese?

Update:

Trump supporters, this is what your leader said. Speak up!

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Layne
    Lv 5
    12 months ago

Al Gore a phobia lol

• Betty
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

It's a hoax invented by the British....it's all we ever hear about...

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

No the IPCC is the instigator on this one, world domination the goal.

• 12 months ago

I don't know but its an interesting Theory

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

No, global warming is Al Bore's idea.

• 12 months ago

No. That's Jackie Chan you're thinking of ...

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

It was an example of sarcasm. When you believe everything you are told by the MSM, your ability to spot sarcasm becomes almost non existent. It was a scam invented by leftists in the west. Chinese were the biggest beneficiaries of the scam and that was Trump's sarcastic point. Sad (to quote Trump) that the obvious would have to be explained to the dimwitted. Trump is only my "leader" when he remains conservative and so far I have been very happy with him. You on the other hand have some "splaining" to do with you lame-brained support of AOC and her ilk that claim we have anywhere from 2 to 12 years to survive. That is the kind of drivel your side spews decade after decade after decade yet they manage to keep fooling people like you. You must be quite proud.

It is ironic to me that the left is so afflicted with TDS (Trump derangement syndrome) that they are willing to make fools of themselves exposing their ignorance and gullibility believing whatever they are told. Look at Oikoo's comment. I'm sure he was joking to an extent but Trump collusion with Russia is a hoax yet it is believed by the same ilk that believe in the Carbon Cult. SAD.

• 12 months ago

No, but Trump is a hoax invented by the Russians.

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    12 months ago

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no that's WalMart

The hoax of global warming is a hoax invented by Trump in order to pollute the world!!!

republicans can't goven but they sure can lie!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 12 months ago

No the IPCC is the instigator on this one, world domination the goal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.