Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

should people who worship pedophiles be banned from the US despite what the first amendment says?

like muslims do

• Mike

Who "worships"' pedophiles?

There is no proof Trump is a pedophile. Sex with teenagers is NOT pedophilia

• Stan

You are attempting to make a very bigoted and racist point. And very clumsily too, I might add.

Freedom of Religion doesn't give you the right to break the law, and pedophilia is still illegal. For example, I am well within my First Amendment Rights to practice Aztec religion, believe in the Aztec Gods, and observe those holidays, but I do not have the right to perform human sacrifice because murder is illegal.

That is an unsubstantiated charge. Also, we have laws against various pedophile acts that can lead to jail time. Banning citizens is not one of them.

Then you may want to kick half of California out. Since the worship illegals and illegals are the largest sex trafficking group in America. This includes children

You want to deport all Joe Biden supporters?... Okay.