Norine: "GOD interpreted your dream for you!" Tyler Sotock: "How did you know I had a dream last night?" Who told Norine this?

Update: DIDN'T JESUS PROMISE IN JOHN 16:13

"...BUT WHATSOEVER HE HEAR, THAT SHALL HE SPEAK: AND HE WILL SHEW YOU THINGS TO COME?"
Update 2: THE "PROOF" (II Timothy 4:5) is in "Spiritual gifts" (I Corinthians 12:13) and "Signs following" (Mark 16:17-18) from the "POWER that came upon me" (Acts 1:8) received after Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) who "guides into all truth" (John 16:13). "...hath He... show more THE "PROOF" (II Timothy 4:5)

is in "Spiritual gifts" (I Corinthians 12:13) and "Signs following" (Mark 16:17-18) from the "POWER that came upon me" (Acts 1:8) received after Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) who "guides into all truth" (John 16:13).

"...hath He said, and shall He not do it? hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?" (Numbers 23:19)!

My GOD doesn't lie!

How about yours?