Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 6 months ago

Is it likely that I’m pregnant?

My boyfriend and I had sex about two weeks ago. We used a condom and also the pull out method. However, while I was putting the condom on, I realized it was backwards so I flipped it over and slid it down after. I am showing all the signs and symptoms of early pregnancy. I took a pregnancy test which came out to be negative, but I am very nervous. I was spotting dark red blood yesterday. What should I do? Should I take another pregnancy test?

• Pippin

All what 'signs and symptoms? ' There are no symptoms 2 weeks after sex, except, possibly a missed period. Which you don't mention.

• Pippin

Bloody discharge is called a period -- and means you are NOT pregnant. (Or, if your period isn't due yet, it's spotting, which can mean a million things, or nothing. Your other 'symptoms' can also be explained by any of a dozen types of hormonal changes (like PMS) or obsessing, or nothing.

You don't show signs of pregnancy after two weeks. OMG!!!!!!!!!!