Garnet asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 months ago

How do you lose weight and keep it off?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

lose your weight first then you can maintain it by not eating too much junk. eat healthy after losing weight and cheat only once a week

• 4 months ago

Avoid foods that are bad calories and causes indigestion and hard to pass junk

• 4 months ago

Whatever diet you use to lose weight in the first place, adopting these habits may help you to keep it off:

Stay physically active. ...

Keep a food log. ...

Eat breakfast every day. ...

Eat more fiber and less unhealthy fat than the typical American diet.

Regularly check the scale. ...

Watch less television.

Source(s): Google.
  • 4 months ago

Eliminate all sugar, eat more protein, create a caloric deficit, drink more water and exercise frequently. Creating a caloric deficit/ dieting combined with exercise is a good way to ensure weight loss.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Alkalize your diet and read the ingredients. For me i dont drink soda that often and really only drink soda with citrus acid like blue sky and i keep a bucket of random fruits and vegetables that i like so i can get lots of minerals. Also try cooking meats on lower heat so that they produce less AGES and avoid beef, pork, and basically any heavy red meat that is hard to digest.

• Alfred
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

well, the first/single most important question should be whether you nned to actually lose weight-in the first place....

and, if so, how to do it- the wise, healthy way

• Stasia
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

I set the weight indicator to negative.

• 4 months ago

Avoid junk food, do cardio five days a week for thirty minutes at a time. Try to avoid overdoing it on cardio I wouldnt recommend doing an hour of it bc you will feel hungrier because you're doing more work so you might eat back all of the calories you lost. But there's honestly no secrets when it comes to that its just living a healthy lifestyle, drinking lots of water, and getting plenty of sleep at night and take two rest days a week junk food should only be eaten every now and then and just a cheat meal is good a cheat day can ruin your progress.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

You have to completely change your diet and stick to it. There are many good diets out there like the Mediterian Diet, the Keyto Diet, Low carb diet, Vegitarian, Atkins diet, and so on. The idea is to not eat or drink foods high in calories for the most part. Its hard to count calories for a extended period of time, but much easier to just stick to a diet. Foods/drinks where people mess up= deserts, candy, soda, cakes, breads, junk food, starches/high carbs, ice creme, pizza, fried foods, lots of salad dressing, etc....stick to real food like fish, salads, veggies, chicken, drink water only, if coffee...drink black, etc etc then you have to stick with it for life.....and also stay active, not always working out, but at least walking a mile or two each day.....just don't sit around.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Cut the junk out, eat better, drink more water. And maybe get in the gym and work out for 30 min a day and keep progressing as time goes on. Or even start with 10 min.. go easy and start with some home workouts if that makes you feel more comfortable. It's all about changing your lifestyle.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.